Announcing NEW DBT for Mac
Purchase the Beta now!
Purchase includes free update to the final 12.1 product & a free year of upgrades after that.
To registered owners of old DBT MAC, UPGRADE FOR $495
We recommend using DBT MAC with OS X El Capitan.
Pricing is the same as with DBT Win: $595 for a single-user license.
DBT MAC print and braille files compatible with DBT WIN.
Contact your local dealer or Duxbury Systems directly!
Product status as of August 11, 2016:
- VoiceOver functioning in DBT has been quite improved. No VoiceOver restarts should be required when changing views. VoiceOver should respond to changes due to layout, cut and paste and code insertion changes.
- Highlighting in Coded View should be working correctly.
Product status as of August 3, 2016:
- Auto-Save has been fixed
- Clipboarding text to and from other applications has been fixed
- Voice Over handling of certain pop-up menus in DBT has been fixed
Product status as of July 18, 2016:
- There are limitations on TactileView graphics.
- No auto-save (see above).
- Possible limitations on all ViewPlus embossers.
- There are limitations on Cosmo embosser.
- There are some issues with Voice-Over navigation by word moving forward.
- Importation of reference page markers from the print page breaks of a Word file does not work.
- No current support of GOODFEEL files.
All of these are short term limitations, with the exception of the last two items (reference page markers, GOODFEEL files). Those last two items may be more difficult to fix.
Besides these current limitations, the program is stable. While keyboard shortcuts may change, the program is built around code that has withstood the test of time.
You can download the build and use it without a license as a demo. Contact Duxbury Systems to order a license today!